Member-owners of Amicus O&M Cooperative are carefully vetted to explore business philosophies, quality workmanship, and mutual benefit for the company and cooperative. Following a getting-to-know-each-other period – which can take several months or even years – we check references, hold an interview with the board membership subcommittee, and obtain the vote of the full board. When vetting new members we consider the following:
The cooperative is built on a set of shared values, and the culture of trust depends on open, honest communication.
We expect high quality workmanship and reliable service.
Member-companies demonstrate care for worker safety and a strong safety culture.
Tenure in the industry
We look for companies to have at least three years’ experience in solar (company and/or management team).
Member-companies conduct business in a safe, professional, and ethical manner in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
We strive to offer complete coverage across major solar markets in North America, with geographic proximity to solar sites to minimize drive time, expense, and carbon impacts.
- Training Program
- Regular calls to share knowledge and best practices
- Professional development framework for technicians
- Standardized tools
- Spare parts support
- Revenue-generating opportunities
- Being an engaged contributor (2-5 hours per month)
- Performing high quality workmanship
- Supporting safety and training for workers
- Building relationships with each other
- Respecting each other’s customers and employees
- Engaging in healthy competition
- Upholding justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion for all stakeholders
- Contributing annual member dues to the cooperative
New Member Inquiry
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Amicus O&M Cooperative, please provide the following information, and we will be in touch.
"*" indicates required fields